Sunday, June 15, 2014

From Humble Beginnings

Happy Father's Day, all you designing dads out there!  Today is pretty special around here; not only Father's Day, but also my parents' anniversary.  But perhaps most importantly (to you, dear readers): as of today there are just two weeks until we close on the Monstrosity.  That is, I mean to say, on our lovely new home.  Of course we can't start the renovation process until we actually own the house (alas), but to tide you over until we can load a video of the first time we put a sledgehammer through a tile wall, here's a nice 'before' pic of the carpet in my bedroom-to-be:


Are you excited?  Did that whet your appetite?  It certainly does something to my appetite.  Did I mention the carpet runs through the bathroom, too?  Why?  We just don't know.  Tune in on July 1 for more such gems, and gain vicarious satisfaction as we destroy them!

--Lily

2 comments:

  1. I actually quite like that carpet--in teeny tiny doses. I can't imagine what it must look like in quantities...and it gets into the BATHROOM? What the heck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck indeed! I would almost like it if it didn't smell SO BAD. Also it's really poor quality and feels all nasty and rough like airport carpet. Cheerio, carpet!

    ReplyDelete